Salvo is a magazine focusing on Society, Sex and Science.
Salvo is “dedicated to debunking myths that have undercut human dignity, all but destroyed the notions of virtue and morality, and slowly eroded our appetite for transcendence.”
A recent Salvo article analyzed the “Absurdities Only a PhD Can Believe:”
- There are no universal standards.
- There are no essential differences between men and women.
- There is no clear dividing line between humans and animals.
- The design we see around us is only apparent.
- Man is by nature good an is therefore perfectible.
- Virgil, Dante, and Shakespeare are products of their socio-economic milieus.
See Salvo article Highly Creative by Louis Markos for details.