It is moving to see a President shed tears over loss of Life, as President Obama did during the announcement of his Executive Action on gun control two days ago.
But it is baffling to consider that the death of 26 innocent people at Newtown can move President Barack Obama to tears, while the death of over 57 MILLION innocent unborn babies does not appear to move him in the least.
Just HOW Pro-Abortion is President Obama?
President Obama is the most radically pro-abortion President we have ever seen.
- President Obama is so pro-abortion that he voted three times against Born Alive Infant Protection Acts that would require medical care for a baby who survives an abortion.
President Obama supports the killing of a baby born accidentally in a botched full 9-month term partial-birth abortion.
- President Obama is so pro-abortion that he has voiced support for the abortion of his own grandchildren.
- President Obama is so pro-abortion that through ObamaCare, he has forced mandates on religious employers, forcing the employers to provide abortifacient drugs to their employees, against their own religious beliefs. He has pursued this prioritization of abortion in health care after initially promising his pro-life Democrat colleagues (Stupak and his 11) that ObamaCare would not include abortion.
- President Obama even has a “Science Czar,” John Holdren, who has advocated forced abortion and forced sterilization in the United States to control population.
So we now have a President who has forced abortion onto America, against the wishes of 2/3 of the American population, by deception and through lies.
Do we plan to do something about this as voters in 2016?
Can the aggressive abortion agenda and the culture of deception in our government be changed?
Can we do something about this as voters in 2016?
-Stay tuned, for upcoming articles on the 2016 election, on candidates, and on America’s future options.
See also previous articles on related topics:
The Importance of Babies…
- The Baby – an article on the importance of the baby, written on my son’s birthday, 3 years ago today. Happy Birthday, Chris!
- Dear Baby – a letter written our first grandbaby before she was born
- Abortion – a Much Bigger Deal Than You Think – an article for those who think abortion is not a big deal.
- The Contrast – an article contrasting Madison’s Pro-Life community with Madison’s Pro-Choicers, and featuring the behavior of Annie Laurie Gaylor, Dan Barker, and the Freedom From Religion crowd at a Catholic Pro-Life event.
- Black Death in America – on the importance of showing concern for all black deaths.
Obama Administration Forcing Abortion…
- The Deceiver
- July 4th or Obama’s Independence Day Gift to America – a Trojan Horse
- Report Card Time: or Downgrading the United States
- August 1st, 2012 – Day of Infamy
- Political Puzzle Pieces Falling into Place
- A Tale of Two Presidents: Timothy & Barak
- A Tale of Two Presidents – the Drama Continues
- The No Religious Freedom Mandate and the President Can Issue Unilateral Mandates Mandate and the Let’s Sneak Abortion into ObamaCare While Nobody’s Looking Mandate
- Elections 2016 or Taming the Black Swan or Selling Out vs Sticking to Principles
- Election 2014 – What Just Happened? or Battle for the Soul of America