The Obama administration is embroiled in a fight to deny religious freedom to many, including private businesses, nuns, the Catholic Church, and religious universities.
The idea of declaring Thursday, January 16, 2014 a Religious Freedom Day while fighting tooth and nail to eradicate religious freedom is beyond being deceptive– it also insults the nation’s intelligence, showing Barack Obama’s scorn for the people he is supposed to serve.
If you think that labeling Barack Obama “the DECEIVER” is extreme, consider the fact that he taught Alinsky tactics in Chicago, and Alinsky’s book Rules for Radicals is dedicated to Lucifer, the “father of lies” (see Clashes between Liberals and Conservatives).
Barack Obama is no stranger to the mastery and use of lies. Alinsky tactics are founded on the use of lies.
- Little Sisters of the Poor (D. Colorado)
- Catholic Diocese of Erie (W.D. Penn.)
- Catholic Archdiocese of Fort Worth (N.D. Texas)
- Ave Maria Foundation (E.D. Michigan – TRO)
- Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend (N.D. Indiana)
- Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh (W.D. Pennsylvania)
- Catholic Archdiocese of NY (E.D. New York)
- Geneva College (W.D. Pennsylvania)
- Legatus (E.D. Michigan)
- GuideStone/Reaching Souls (W.D. Oklahoma)
- Southern Nazarene University v. Sebelius (W.D. Oklahoma)
- ETBU & HBU (S.D. Texas)
- Grace Schools (N.D. Indiana)
- CNS Ministries (E.D. Missouri)
- Catholic Archbishop of Washington (D.D.C.)
- Priests for Life (D.D.C)
- Catholic Diocese of Beaumont (E.D. Texas)
- Catholic Diocese of Nashville (M.D. Tennessee)
- Michigan Catholic Conference (W.D. Michigan)
- Report Card Time: Downgrading the United States– discusses the link between religious freedom, ethical principles, and the prosperity of a nation.
- Obama’s Independence Day Gift to America – a Trojan Horse – describes the first unconstitutional step with which Barak Obama attacked religious freedom in America.
- Impeachment- Necessity or Anachronism?– explains why impeachment would be pointless, although well deserved.
- Clashes between Liberals and Conservatives – Washington, United Nations, Madison — the Common Denominator?– describes how today’s progressive politicians rely on lies and on Alinsky tactics, which are the antithesis of the Ten Commandments on which our Constitution is based.