ObamaCare- the Game
Yes, Jack LeFeber, an entrepreneur from Kentucky, is raising money to launch production of a game called ObamaCare – the Game.
He rewards contributions toward his cause with gifts – ObamaCare the Game magnets, coffee mugs and ObamaCare the Game Board Games (for $35 contribution), Delivery is estimated November of 2013, in time for Christmas.
- Obamacare The Board Game. You’ll have to play it to see what’s in it!
- Players choose game pieces: Republican, Democrat, IRS, Green Party, Tea Party, or Occupy Wall Street.
- Everybody has to play. Nobody ever wins.
- You’re either broke or you’re dead.
- You can either read the ObamaCare Bill and its ever-expanding regulation and risk an aneurysm, or you can buy this game instead (link to the actual law is provided, for reference while playing the game).
- Players should also be able to choose Catholic as one of the game pieces.
- HHS Mandate and penalties should be included in the game.
- Remember Go to Jail Cards for refusing to answer intrusive and irrelevant sexual questions.