Enough is Enough, I’m Taking Over… cont’d.
Taking Over From Barak
Is Barak Obama Losing It?
The Big Reason Why Obama Must Be Replaced
President Barak Obama enlisted the Democrat swing votes for passing one of the largest and most far-reaching pieces of legislation in the history of the United States, ObamaCare, by assuring Democrat Congressman Bart Stupak and his Democrat allies in March of 2010, that federal funding of abortion (something opposed by 70% of America) would be barred from ObamaCare. As it turns out, the President of the United States was lying to his own party members, to manipulate them into passing legislation which the President misrepresented to them and to which the President later added autocratic mandates which wiped out all the promises he had made to Bart Stupak, to his allies, and to the American people.
ObamaCare was thus passed under false pretenses.
Time was not allowed for anyone to read the (now 2,700 pages of) legislation; Congress was forced to vote on a bill they had not read.
And of course, not only abortion (abortifacient drugs), but also free contraception and free sterilization were later added to the services which taxpayers must fund under ObamaCare.
Religious exemptions were not given to those whose religious beliefs prohibited paying for abortion.
The ObamaCare budget was misrepresented; recent cost estimates are double those claimed in March 2010, and continue to grow.
The majority of states, as well as numerous organizations and individuals, have filed actions in federal court challenging the constitutionality of ObamaCare.
ObamaCare alone, is sufficient reason to demand the removal of Barak Obama from the office of President of the United States.
United States Constitution Grounds for Impeachment:
The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. – U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 4.
Definition of Misdemeanor
1. A criminal offense defined as less serious than a felony. Examples of misdemeanors include traffic violations, disorderly conduct, trespass, reckless driving, public intoxication. Examples of felonies include perjury, check fraud, and tax evasion, in addition to treason, murder, assault, rape, and arson.
2. Any minor offense or transgression.
Barak Obama’s Offenses:
- Lying to members of Congress during the creation of legislation (resembles perjury).
- Interfering with the democratic process (resembles check fraud).
- Defying the electorate in a democracy (resembles treason).
Lying to members of Congress to influence their votes on a piece of legislation which will affect the health and well-being of all the citizens of the United States, and inserting mandates into previously passed laws which violate the wishes (the votes) of 70% of the citizens in a democracy are more easily compared to felonies (perjury, check fraud, tax evasion) than to misdemeanors (traffic violations, trespass, reckless driving).
Either way, impeachable offenses.
The Most Recent Blitz of Crimes and Misdemeanors Committed by Barak Obama- just 4 weeks’ worth, due to space limitations:
President Obama and his administration:
- Obama Bargained with the Russians for more time to betray his electorate, by reducing nuclear defenses after the election, not now. When caught on a hot mic, the next day he joked with the Soviets about the hot mic, this time while the TV cameras were rolling. TWICE. Washington Times
President Obama submitted such a pathetic budget that it was turned down by the House of Representatives by a completely unanimous vote of 414-0; a record vote of no-confidence in the President in which every single Democrat opposed the President — something which was not reported by many major media networks, which are liberal, biased, and not interested in reporting the truth. (Googling “Obama budget 414-0” turns up zero abc, nbc, msnbc, cnn reports. Wisconsin State Journal (Madison) buried the story with one sentence halfway through an article entitled “GOP-run House easily rejects bipartisan budget.”)
- Obama slammed Paul Ryan’s reasonable budget on Republican Primary voting day.
- President Obama rushed to judgment in defense of a black young man killed by a neighborhood watchman,claiming the black boy looked like the Obama’s son, if Obama had had one. Later, it turned out the attack may have occurred the opposite way; Obama’s “son” was the aggressor who smashed the head of his victim repeatedly into the sidewalk. The President of the United States had rushed to inflame racial tensions before any of the facts were in.
Media assisted in the misrepresentation; NBC was caught editing the audio to make the presumed white watchman (turns out he was actually Hispanic) to look racist. CNN was caught “enhancing” the audio of the 911 call to make the watchman sound like a racist; a claim they are now retracting—Apparently the watchman said f***ing cold, NOT f***ing coon.
- The President bullied the Supreme Court on how they must vote for ObamaCare. The Court had to demand a clarification of the White House’s comments. Implications of President Obama’s statements about the Supreme Court: Video. Instead of retracting, Obama’s spokesman claimed that Obama’s Supreme Court Comments were “unremarkable.”
Obama instructed the press on how they should report on him, telling them that lately their reporting was too balanced.
- President Obama accused the GOP-Majority House of an “Attempt to Impose a Radical Vision on Our Country”
- Obama misquoted scripture to a group of Christian clergy, referring to Jesus Christ as “a son of God,” and stating that “Jesus Knew Doubt.” A few years ago, Georgetown University covered up the name of Jesus to comply with Obama’s request before speaking there.
- The President accused Republican agenda of “poisoning our kids” with pollution .
- Obama tried to blame the Bush administration falsely for his own Obama administration’s GSA lavish $823,000 Las Vegas conference party scandal.
- President Obama made a second attempt at amending the first amendment, this time through House Minority Leader Pelosi, who suggested that the First Amendment be amended to allow regulation of political speech.
- The President lied about the domestic oil supply, stating that the US has only 2% of the world’s supply of oil, when in actual fact the U.S. geological survey shows that the US may hold 25% of the world’s untapped, undiscovered oil supply.
- Obama deflected responsibility for a massive US Secret Service agent misbehavior scandal in Columbia which has resulted in the firing/disciplining of 12 Secret Service employees and 11 military security staff.
Worst for Last
For example, Obama’s budget was rejected unanimously by the House of Representatives, and the “mainstream” media did not deem this worthy of reporting. The “mainstream” media has, for the most part, become a radical arm of the Obama administration, which usually serves no purpose other than fanning Obama’s ego and promoting his reelection.
But today, the list of Obama’s recent crimes and misdemeanors has been topped by an item that even the uber-liberal New York Times and msnbc deemed worthy of reporting: the fact that Obama has been aggressively trying to circumvent Congress and to claim power for the Presidency– an executive unilateralism tactic which Obama himself had previously vehemently opposed.
Obama’s power grab and his disregard for the United States Constitution and for the will of the people has now become so noteworthy that even the liberal “mainstream” media has noticed.
Obama is either a madman, or a traitor. Either way, everyone is noticing.
Enough is Enough
Enough is Enough. The urgency of removing Barak Obama from Office of the President of the United States increases with each passing hour. He has reneged on virtually every promise he has made, he is discarding the Constitution which he had sworn to uphold and to protect, and he is rapidly steering us into a totalitarianism that makes the British rule of the 18th century pale by comparison. It bears repeating – Obama is either a madman, or a traitor.
Obama’s Approval Index has plunged from the initial +30 in 2009 to -19 today, according to Rasmussen reports. Today, 43% of Americans strongly disapprove of Obama (24% strongly approve), and 54% of Americans total disapprove (45% total approve).
Obama is on his way out. Despite the liberal media, the truth is getting through somehow, and Obama is on his way out.
May God bless and may God help America!